OT: One last laptop memory question before I throw it out of the ruddy window

Try cut&pasting this...

the last of the A120's is 2Gb most odd.

Reply to
George

I'm afraid I've no idea, there's no techy info on the case of the thing, it's a 17.5" screen, but I would imagine that's fairly useless info without the rest of it.

Reply to
Lino expert

In message , Rod writes

Yep, it's is normally reliable.

I take it you didn't buy from Crucial - normally it's worth it even if it's not the cheapest.

If you buy the recommend RAM from Crucial in response to their scan they will refund you if it turns out to be the wrong sort

Reply to
chris French

Phone crucial - they will sort it for you and exchange devices at their expense usually.

Reply to
John Rumm

To check the HD size go to My Computer and right click on the Hard Drive ..probably the C Drive and click " properties" That will tell you the amount of Free and Used space and the total is the size of the HD . As for the CPU you go to Start/Control Panel/System/Hardware/Device Manager and scroll down until you see "Processors" and expand that and it will give you the info you require .

Reply to
NOSPAMnet

That will tell you the size of the C partition not the drive, for example my drive is 320G the C drive is only 60G.

will tell you lots of useful info about your computer.

Reply to
dennis