OT: Omega Speedmaster

Gentlemen,

This is possibly a long shot, but this group has surprised me in the past with the breadth of knowledge of its contributors so let's see if anyone knows anything about this. I've just fished an Omega Speedmaster out of long-term storage "the first watch worn on the moon" as they called it. This one is the Tripledate model but I don't know the exact calibre number having lost the original paperwork many years ago. Does anyone know the correct procedure for setting the month, day and date on these? The Omega site is f****ng useless on the subject, probably cos they don't make 'em any more and would rather I bought a new one. Thanks.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

If you done get help here, try this:

I have used them in the last and they have been very helpful.

Reply to
ss

Google not working there outside the UK?

I get this:

Maybe it's time to stop pretending you're an astronaut.

Reply to
Pamela

and scroll down to page 2

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Nice try, that's not the watch he has.

Reply to
Richard

Ask Fiona Bruce

Reply to
Andrew

Buy a new one and give me your old one:-)

Reply to
ARW

Natch. You'd be the first bloke on the list. :-) (and Plowman would be the last)

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Try YouTube.

Reply to