OT: Omega Speedmaster

Gentlemen,
This is possibly a long shot, but this group has surprised me in the past with the breadth of knowledge of its contributors so let's see if anyone knows anything about this. I've just fished an Omega Speedmaster out of long-term storage "the first watch worn on the moon" as they called it. This one is the Tripledate model but I don't know the exact calibre number having lost the original paperwork many years ago. Does anyone know the correct procedure for setting the month, day and date on these? The Omega site is fucking useless on the subject, probably cos they don't make 'em any more and would rather I bought a new one. Thanks.
--
Leave first - THEN negotiate!

On 06/10/2019 13:41, Cursitor Doom wrote:

Buy a new one and give me your old one:-)
--
Adam

On Sun, 06 Oct 2019 15:04:26 +0100, ARW wrote:

Natch. You'd be the first bloke on the list. :-) (and Plowman would be the last)
--
Leave first - THEN negotiate!

On 06/10/2019 17:46, Cursitor Doom wrote:

Try YouTube.
--
Adam