OT. Of interest to geeks.

The fascist USA.

harryagain

Seems to *me* that the fascists are very much on the back foot.

Reply to
newshound

Freedom of Information now means that the state has the freedom to access all citizens' information, while keeping a veil of secrecy over its own activities.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

You think Snowden is a fascist?

Reply to
Gib Bogle

fascist = someone that threatens harry's criminal renewnable energy profits

SPIV.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You are obsessive.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

That is the fascist bit.

Reply to
harryagain

Just as well we don't have anything like the RIP Act here then huh?

oh, hang on a minute...

Reply to
John Rumm