OT:Occassional "cant send messages" with SMS

Seems to happen to SWMBO (Tesco). No problems for ages, then every so often a spate where the phone reports "cant send message" (with no reason). Retrying repeats the message until she gives up.

Just happened now, only (of course) when I pressed "send" the message went.

We're in the city with all bars up (not that it means much. I've had calls drop on 5 bars all the time).

The only time *I* have experienced this is in London, using the underground. Which sort of makes sense.

Reply to
Jethro_uk