OT:Newsserver/Astraweb

Hi, Does anyone here use Astraweb? I haven't ben able to get any postings for last 2-3 days and the Members area on their website seems unavailable as well. I have found an IP address (91.208.207.39) which seems to be working at the moment....allowing a catch up. Is it just me? Any recommendations for alternative providers?
Thanks Please reply to group - email address is not monitored Ian

Hi bm, Thank you for your prempt reply....which was not what I expected. I'm now very puzzled. I am using eu.news.astraweb.com (no SSL connection required) on Port 119 and connection times out every time with message "unable to find address"
When I try to login to support page (in both Firefox and Opera) at www.news.astraweb.com I also receive "could not locate server" messages. I've just tried with Kaspersky protection paused and get the same problem.
If I try to ping "astraweb.com" or "eu.astraweb.com" or "news.astraweb.com" I get "Host lookup failed"
I'm wondering if my ISP's ( idnet) DNS is the problem. Need to investigate further.
Any further advice from anyone would be gratefully received.....as I might be getting lost here?
Please reply to group - email address is not monitored Ian

Many Thanks bm.
I've pointed router to OpenDNS and all things Astraweb exist again. Support ticket about to be launched towards ISP. Please reply to group - email address is not monitored Ian