OT new ovens

Hi, My Hotpoint 12 year old fan oven keeps burning things and tripping off. I have been looking for a replacment, who makes CDA ovens and has anyone used one? I have also been offered Neff and Siemens at similar prices 260 ish + vat, are they just a rebadge?

Thanks

Reply to
James Salisbury

Continental domestic appliances poor quality crap usually given free with new kitchen.

Peter

Reply to
Peter

I take it that; a) pound for pound a Neff or Siemens would be a better buy b) it would explain why they are on 50% discount ?

Reply to
James Salisbury