OT New initiative to get people to exercise.

http://videos.videopress.com/YpRaDiVP/how-to-get-people-to-exercise_hd.mp4
So if they can produce a piece of machinery which I can use that does not need 2020 vision, or a degree in computer science, does not cost afortune and actually does something useful,then bringit on. Brian
--
----- -
On 25/03/2016 09:44, Brian Gaff wrote:

I am probably sick, but I find that funny. Mind you maybe he will get himself shot by an alert policeman.
On Friday, 25 March 2016 09:44:20 UTC, Brian Gaff wrote:

It's not what you think Brian. Basically a man in Arab dress drops a rucksack on the ground in various locations close to various classes of people.
They all run like hell and fall about. Which is where the humour is.