OT Mothers are brilliant at showing their kids up

I went to do a job at my mates mothers today. I have never met her before. Within 5 minutes of arriving the photo album was out along with the stories about what he was like as a boy.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In message , ARWadsworth writes

I was a terror ...

Reply to
geoff

You certainly were.

The photos of the digger the back garden and the lake were the best. You did a bloody good DIY job of it. Your mother called it steep, I would have called it vertical.

Should I relate the embarassing stories that she told me to the newsgroup?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Maternal confidences should never be repeated, they divulge all without any respect for the subject's embarrassment and should remain silent forever. (I say this in the hope that others will zip their zapped lips in my defence at a later date).

Email is valid if you do go semi-public ;-).

Reply to
fred

Oooooooooo, c'mon Adam, spill those beans.

Reply to
brass monkey

In message , brass monkey writes

No - f*ck off

Reply to
geoff

:D

Reply to
brass monkey

We are building up a nice collection of embarrassing photos and vidoes of our three boys (currently aged 8, 6 and 4), ready for their eighteenth birthday parties ;)

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Remember that your children may have a say in where you are living,who is going to wipe your ass etc if you get a bit ga ga in old age. My mother won't try to embarrass me, Last time she tried it I produced a photo of her running along a grass airfield landing strip arms outstretched like you do when pretending to be an Aeroplane. She was 44 at the time.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

His Ma's Australian lover?

Reply to
grimly4

They also write their own wills:-). The local pet rescue centre could end up very rich.

Reply to
ARWadsworth