OT Microsoft Word to iPad

I want to put a word processor on my iPad and create documents that can be read by MS Word on a PC and vice versa.

Can this be done and if so how?

mark

Reply to
mark

Yes it can be done.

As you ask nothing about cost, I'll not answer.

Reply to
polygonum

Tee hee, what about the open office or libra office crowd, have they ported that over?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Citrix QuickEdit looks competent, and free.

No experience of it, though.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Kingsoft have:

John Rumm

I was going to suggest that (I'm a fan) but it seems fairly limited at present. It doesn't appear to edit, only read.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I went with this one, thanks. Tried it both ways iPadPC with a test message and it works fine.

It will be for her indoors who was complaining that her ipad can't take a USB stick for transfering files. Her solution was to buy a Mac Air laptop. Hopefully that idea has been knocked on the head.

mark

Reply to
mark