OT: Memo to myself: Don't ever buy anything from the O2 store!

I bought a cheap but decent smartphone from the 02 store a couple of years ago.

I don't know now, but you used to have the option to buy without an account, which is by the way impossible to open if you don't have an O2 sim card.

They never sent me an order confirmation email and I didn't think of taking a screenshot.

The phone came in the post with a little receipt stating the order number, which I have.

You cannot contact the feckers by email. It is not worth contacting them by phone or chat because they wil put you on hold for 2 hours only to be told they cannot find your account if you don't have a sim card.

In other words, you have _ZERO_ post sales customer service. You are

100% on your own. No point going to the O2 physical stores, they'll tell you to contact the website.

At this point, I'd rather buy from China directly, at least I know they do have a very bad CS but at least they have it.

I managed to find a contact email for complaints. I can share if needed.

Reply to
Ottavio Caruso