OT - Man enough?

Evenin' all. I believe I am the first to admit that I am looking forward to visiting a local cinema for the purpose of watching the film, Mamma Mia!

Who else is a Real Man?

:)

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur 51

I have got to see the bloody thing twice. Once with the girlfriend at the local cinema and then again at a non local cinema with the bit on the side.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

Blokes dragged out to see 'chick flicks' should expect some reward for going beyond the call of duty. So two potential rewards coming? Bonus!

Reply to
Adrian C

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Arthur 51 saying something like:

I'd rather eat bricks.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Stop! Right there.

Parking. 'spensive or much further away. Smell. Popcorn. Cheesey nachos. Noise. Foyer. Adverts. Film. Audience. Discomfort. Waiting in foyer. Seats. Toilet visits. (Or should that come under 'smell'?) Pause/FFWD/RWD. What pause? Can't you stop the film for a minute.... :-(

That doesn't sound too bad - is it on DVD yet?

Reply to
Rod

No wonder you end up in so many fights, Adam. Are either of them redheads? If so, be really careful.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Two black eyes more like it.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Completely utterly stark raving mad....

Don't you like your testicles?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I suppose he does the test ones in the back row of the stalls and the real ones later.....

Reply to
Andy Hall

The one from Scotland is a redhead.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

It is known in these parts (by certain vulgar people) as "obtaining a token for the cockwash". The same token can be purchased with chocolate or flowers etc

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

Ah kent her sister

Owain

Reply to
Owain

all. I

Scotland too? I hope you wear protection (as in a full suit of armour).

Reply to
Andy Hall

Umm...(checking back google) that's what they want you to think. The enemy have other plans afoot. Be careful. Not saying practice d-i-y but you know what I mean.... :-|

Reply to
Adrian C

L**** says no way. She is too young.

Adam