OT: Lift panel

This is an uncaptioned photo of the lift panel from what is presumably the HQ of some Forward Planning Department.

Clothing label of a garment made with fabric containing 226% polyester

Public toilet cubicle with a frosted glass door

There are loads of others on this site for those with more patience or more efficient adblockers than I have.

michael adams

michael adams

That's easy for you to say, but not my screenreader! Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Picture shows call buttons inside a lift, numbered in the order 1, 2 , 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12A, 12, 16, 13,14, 15, 11, 18, 17, with 10 added as an afterthought, and 17 having two buttons, all numbered with sticky labels.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

TBF it looks like a normal 20-button panel (three columns of 6 buttons, with another two buttons in between the columns at the bottom). To which someone has attached sticky labels with arbitrary numbers to it. We don't know if that's actually how it works, or if they've just stickied them for a laugh.

(It looks like the panel has been scrubbed for graffiti cleaning, hence the previous numbers may have been removed)

Theo

Reply to
Theo

I know of at least one building where the buttons on the lift panel are missing some floors - for security reasons. To get to certain floors a visit through a secure reception area on another floor is first required.

Reply to
alan_m