OT-ish: resistor value solver

Two here running the business, networked with a couple of PCs. One of which runs the RPC-Adjust emulator as a backup. One RISC PC runs 24 hours as a server to the network, transmitting caller ID info etc to the other terminals. It has a 10Gb hard drive which still has free space.

Only failure, fan in PSU, which caused it to keep shutting down. Perhaps that and the half inch layer of dust all over the PSU components!

New fan and all back to normal again. That's around 15 years use so far I would say.

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

When and where was the last chip you *designed*, not just ASICed. I mean the actual silicon?

Or the last circuit out of discrete components? I'll allow you up to a quad nand gate level of integration..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I'll happily answer your questions, but as I thought, you seem very reluctant to put any dates on record.

Reply to
Fredxx