OT ish. DIY Super Heroes

Apparently the current icebreaker at parties & social gatherings is to ask "If you were a Superhero, what power would you have & why"?

Most males want the power to fly & most females want the power of invisibility.

I've given this some thought, and I want X-Ray vision.

Think about it, being able to trace all those pipe & cable runs under floors, behind ceilings etc.

Especially useful when working for fit young women :-)

Mind you, being Spiderman would be great for clearing gutters & stuff. And how about Heat Vision for plumbers?

And what chance would Iron Man have against Angle Grinder Man?

So what power would you like & why?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Is WD-40 Man already taken?

Cleans, penetrates, lubricates...

Thomas Prufer

Reply to
Thomas Prufer

HedgeFundManagerMan

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

I have the power to lose all your money and get strung from a lamppost when you find me.???

Think you'll be needing the power of invisibility to go with that...

Reply to
Tim Watts

Teleportation.

"Bing" yourself to work, bing back. No more expensive trains or being stuck in traffic.

In fact, why bother working... Bing into a bank vault and stock up...

Reply to
Tim Watts

If so, you'd better ask for modesty instead. :-)

Reply to
Ronald Raygun

Of course some people would just use it to fetch a beer from the fridge.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I know blokes who would "bing" to the wife, tell her to fetch it from the fridge and then "bing" back to the sofa...

Reply to
Harry

The obvious super power is telekinesis, with the ability to manipulate sub atomic particles of course. Then you can do what you like including fly and you won't need modesty to be world dictator.

Reply to
dennis

Well you have to keep 'em on their toes haven't you?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In message , The Medway Handyman writes

I'm "Stand around and add useful comments" man

Reply to
geoff

That's not a super hero power.

But what would DenBoy be then?

CCTV inspector man? BTW the old bag on the CCTV footage has been charged for throwing the cat into the bin.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I think a handy one for DIYers would be "Knows exactly where every tool is in the garage man". If not that, how about "Molegrip man"? ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie