OT Interesting link here.

I wonder why this isn't being reported in the DM?

harry

On Saturday 06 April 2013 08:23 harry wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Will it ever end...

The blog was a very interesting read though.

Reply to
Tim Watts

In message , harry writes

Prolly because he gave the two little boys two little toys to shut them up

Reply to
geoff

Perhaps because the identity of the person arrested has not been confirmed and they don't want to risk a libel suit.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

I'm sure nobody gives a toss any more. It's now becoming a gravy train

Reply to
stuart noble