OT: India joins the EU!

You and Denise will do for starters.

Reply to
Tim Streater

More brexiteer lies, you won get used to it! You can stop the lies now and accept the consequences.

Reply to
dennis

The consequences will be:

1) We set all our own laws 2) We control our own borders 3) We set our own trade deals

and possibly others.

Secondary consequences will doubtless flow from these.

Y'see, we knew all along where we wanted to go, despite you deadbeats claiming the contrary.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Do you have the same crystal ball as Wodney? Is there an official 'remoaner' site you can quote to support this? Or are you just making it up as with so much else. Anything that anyone on one side may have said is automatically the view of all. That sort of thing is not only dangerous but shows the narrowist of thinking. You only have to look at Trump for examples.

Shall we just talk about all the money promised to the NHS by the leave campaign, then? That is perfectly documanted. If you really do want to talk about predictions that haven't come true.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Thought you were narrow minded but thanks for confirming it.

But if you take this group as your yardstick the country is doomed.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Parliament passes laws. Not 'we'.

Going to build a wall round the UK, are you?

Ah, right. The typical Bexit lie or even worse belief that the whole world is queueing up to do a deal with us. And that we set the rules.

Oh, 'we' all know what you wanted. The very big problem is achieving that.

I want a trillion quid. Just wanting something doesn't get it.

And the even bigger problem is many voted to leave on the basis it would improve their fairly desperate situation. Because they were told it would. When all the signs are it will make things considerably worse for them - at least for the next few years.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

agreed

but it is not me, but the Remoaners who can't tell the difference, that is the point.

tim

Reply to
tim...

anybody who manages to get his view onto the front page of a newspaper counts as an "official" spokesman in my view

And this claim has been on the front page of a newspaper

tim

Reply to
tim...

Ah. Right. You speak not only for yourself - which is fine - but for some

13 million others. With such insight, you must be a multi-millionaire.

Or could it be you are simply making this up - same as with so much else?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Ah. Right. Say no more. A Brexit supporting newspaper gets the job of choosing a 'spokesman' for the other side.

Tell me this. Where does that leave all the promises made by Farage - as he was never off the front pages of some newspapers? And Boris?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

we already do. We will have the same rules and laws as we have now.

We already do. Nothing will change.

We may negotiate our own trade deals but there is no way we set them. Its a case of bargaining and the other side will set the trade deal as much as we will.

Losing the veto on who joins the EU and hence who can come into the UK once we have a trade deal with open borders with the EU would be one.

Where you want to go and where we are going are not the same thing as you will find out.

Reply to
dennis

He is like a lot of the other brexiteers, he didn't know the difference between Europe and the EU. He probably still doesn't like a lot of them still don't.

Its too late now as they have won and we have to live with the consequences. I just wish they would stop moaning about their win, they are getting what they voted for.

Reply to
dennis

No we don't.

I thought you said we already controlled our borders. Evidently we don't.

Once we are out, I won't give a monkey's who joins the EU, or what internal arrangements they all choose to make. That'll be their business.

And a trade deal with open borders is not one we'll agree to.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Doomed I tell you! DOOMED!!

Oh I know that all right Den. Only too well, having seen enough of it closer too than most.

Reply to
Tim Streater

We never have had open borders. I don't know of any country that has.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Yes we do, its what the UK border force is for.

Yes we do. We have decided to abide by the EU rules. We probably will still abide by the EU rules. We won't have much say in the rules though.

You may not but you don't have much say in it. Anyway all you brexiteers are interested in is sovereignty and immigration isn't an issue.

Reply to
dennis

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)" writes

We haven't left the EU yet you dimwit so how can we give any saved money to the NHS. More remoaner disinformation.

Reply to
bert

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)" writes

There's an interesting revelation in the DT today which shows where those signs actually come from. Kristin Forbes a member of the BoE's monetary policy committee has finally broken cover and admitted that the forecasts have been unduly influenced by the weight given to media references to "economic uncertainty". The media in this case being the FT, Times, Guardian and Independent, all editorially remainers. In other words the gloomy forecasts by these "experts" are based on what they have read in the papers.

Reply to
bert

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)" writes

Certainly is according to you and your ilk despite the evidence to the contrary.

Reply to
bert

The term Remoaner is a person who goes around trying to influence the process of Brexit in a way that makes it untenable

It does not refer to the 13 million who voted to Remain.

tim

Reply to
tim...