OT. IE9 'Refresh'

Anyone know where the 'refresh' facility is in piggin IE9?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I used this guide when I was in the same situation;

press F5.

Reply to
Grumps

Dave, Press F5 or View > Refresh or look for the icon that looks like two green circular motion arrows (usually by the address bar)

Reply to
PAJ

Found it!

Thanks Grumps & PAJ

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

You do realise that IE9 is beta software?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Firefox

Reply to
Mr Pounder

You mean it'll be even crappier than the Microsoft norm?

Reply to
Huge

Isn't all Microsnot software beta?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

"If you choose to test a beta software program, don't be surprised if it has multiple problems and causes your computer to repeatedly crash"

And here was i thinking that was normal for all M$ software ;(

-
Reply to
Mark

I was going to say that, but I couldn't for the life of me remember its name. :-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Maybe, but I suspect they'd feel even less inclined to fix security bugs in an IE beta than in the release version ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Nah, beta's a step up from their normal release candidate. ;-)

Reply to
John Williamson

Just as good as FirePox, then.

MBQ