OT: Ice skating on a slope?

Anyone ever tried ice skating on a slope?
--
A drunk was in front of a judge. The judge says, "You've been brought here for drinking."
The drunk says, "Okay, let's get started."
On Wednesday, 17 January 2018 16:19:41 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Up or down ?
The time to really start worrying is when you can water ski on a sloping lake. Brian
--
----- -
On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 16:19:37 -0000, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

When I was a lad, there was one winter when we had about an inch of freezing rain. So of course, we did some cross-country skating.
One would reasonably imagine that this would be quite dangerous. In practice, it's even more dangerous than one might reasonably imagine.
The worst hazard was small clumps of vegetation poking through because ice thickness was inconsistent surrounding such objects based on the prevailing wind direction at the time the ice layer was deposited.
I was never a very good skater, so I left the downhill skating on the steeper sections to my older brother and his friends.

You disappoint me, I was waiting for a detailed description or some gory photos of the accidents which took place.
--
A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, "So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?"

On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 14:39:04 -0000, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Yeah, It must burn your craw when sometime tries to be polite with you.

WTF?
--
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.
On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 16:50:59 -0000, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I meant to say 'someone', not 'sometime'. Sorry.

In what way was I dismissing your politeness? I had nothing bad to say about your post.
--
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye, then it's fun and games that you can't see anymore.

On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 17:46:19 -0000, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Is this a crossword clue?
--
What happens when you stick your hand in a jar of jelly beans?
The black ones steal your watch and rings.
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

The guy was being nice with you, then you replied in your usual sociopathic manner.
sociopath in Culture sociopath [( soh -see-uh-path, soh -shee-uh-path)] Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.

Child's play. This is real ice downhill skating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QniymEyE-lE