OT I think I made a mistake with next years holiday

Time to get your application in then - make sure you leave enough time to get all the visa requests you'll need sorted.

How long to the happy day?

Reply to
Terry Casey

The passport can always be declared lost and a replacement bought.

Where people travel in the middle east for work, an Israeli stamp often prevents entry to other middle eastern countries - under such circumstances, you can apply to have two concurrent passports.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Just not renewed it as I have not needed it.

There is still a lot I want to see in this country and I have travelled a lot of it.

Every town has something different. Not done bad this year I have taken Lou away to Watford, London, Wareham, Hull, Weston super Mare, Oswestry, Blackburn and Filey. Granted some of them were because I had a small job there to do.

We might do Lincoln at Christmas/New Year depending on her shifts.

Although I have one big confession to make and feel the need to admit my guilt.

When I was in London waiting for the Chinese New Year parade to pass I went into a McDonald's.

I needed a piss and their toilets are free:-)

Reply to
ARW

Great. You're not an illegal.

Be honest now, it *was* also to boost your ego.

Reply to
Richard

becoming a less frequent requirement

more and more counties are issuing visas without keeping your passport whilst they decide

tim

Reply to
tim...

Reporting and replacing a lost PP is not a quick thing to do

If you haven't really lost it, so much easer to just turn the old one in. It will be cancelled anyway so you wont end up with two you can use.

AFAIA Israel hasn't stamped passports in ages.

they give you an entry/exit permit on a little slip of paper

Reply to
tim...

I had that shot and killed years ago so that there was nothing more important than me ;-)

Reply to
ARW

I'd give Barry Island a miss, should you ever be in the area :-)

Reply to
Andrew

Thanks for the advice:-)

Same applies to Cleethorpes of you are that way out.

Reply to
ARW