OT How to get an apprentice to eat silicone

This really is a true story.

First of all you need a useless clueless waste of space.

So we are fitting some outside lights (well I am - he is not allowed to fit them and only allowed to pass tools and materials to me whilst I am on the step ladders) and I need to silicone up the cable entrance holes to the light.

He passed me the loaded silicone gun and I wet my finger so that I could spread the silicone around.

The conversation went like this

App "Urghh are you eating the silicone?" Me "Yes, it's good stuff" App "Really?" Me "Yes - I sometimes eat a full tube for dinner if I have forgotten my sandwiches - you ought to try it"

And the thick useless bastard put the nozzle in his mouth and pulled the trigger on the silicone gun.

Reply to
ARW

The poor lamb!

Reply to
GB

leading him on ...nasty ....I lika eatin' paste ......

Jim Stewart ...

What did A&E say when he arrived there?

Reply to
S Viemeister

He was still alive when we dropped him off at home and the annoying plumbers apprentice that we stripped naked tied to a lamppost and squirted silicone up his arse 15 years ago is still alive.

Reply to
ARW

Where do you get people like this from....off the street?

Reply to
Rob H

In article <t82jso$jjk$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me, ARW snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.c o.uk> scribeth thus

You could write a TV series around these superstars;!...

Reply to
tony sayer

Schools and useless parents.

This is the future.

Reply to
ARW

Random street people would be much better

Reply to
Animal

kinky

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

People actually pay to have this stuff injected into them. Bum lifts, and so on.

Reply to
GB

Oh god. Demi Rose. revolting

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Micky Flanagan (a cockney comedian) does a great skit about how the guy who announced to the careers teacher that he wanted to drive a van was a dreamer no-one in this school has ever gone on to drive a van . We produce the people who carry stuff to the van.

soup

ARW

Maybe he was winding you up.

Reply to
R Souls

Nearly fell off my chair reading that! Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Two of the second year apprentices passed their driving test a couple of weeks ago.

As predicted (as they both now own cars and make their own way to work and Mummy no longer gives them a lift) one of them was late for work more times than he was on time.

Reply to
ARW

You need to be more selective in your choosing.

Reply to
Rob H

Suppositories use the other end ?

Reply to
Andrew

That was done to garage apprentice many years ago as an initiation ceremony, except that for silicone read compressed air line with the brass push-button nozzle lubed with swarfega.

He was rushed to hospital with a ruptured bowel and nearly died. Oops.

Reply to
Andrew