OT: headsets for skype etc

For once, Amazon doesn't seem to be throwing up obvious choices. My initial prejudice is for stereo, on-ear, with a boom. Must be wired, prefer single 3.5mm jack. I want something comfortable for a 1 hour call but it's not for full call-centre shifts. Recommendations? Probably only for once or twice a week so don't want to spend a fortune, but not bargain basement either.

Reply to
newshound

If you want one to last, the German company I could never spell ones seem good to me, but even they are made in China now, so I wonder if they are still stuck. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)

Sennheiser?

Reply to
NY

Our company issues us with Logitech ones. They seem OK. I _think_ it's an H390, but I'm not sure. And it doesn't say on it anywhere.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

My Logitech H151 has just arrived. Seems OK, audio is not bad at all but have not yet had the chance to try it in anger over Skype for business yet. (One of our kids has just been telling us amusing tales over calls between London and Africa with no connection because head office in London was using "business" while the outposts in Africa were using "ordinary").

Reply to
newshound