[OT] Hatton Garden diamond heist

three times

Reply to
critcher

but you need good ventilation, a huge supply of oxygen and the ability to breathe in a peasouper of fumes.

Reply to
critcher

Well I am.

Sweeney series 1 episode 9 "Golden Boy" broadcast 27/02/1975

Fast version

HTH

michael adams

michael adams

They used a three and a half grand Hilti? That's Drivel's alibi sorted then.

If he'd masterminded it, the thieves would've used two hundred PPPro drills. When one konks, just pick up the next and no down time.....

Where is he these days? It's not the same without him.

Reply to
mike

I wonder what a DD350 goes for in Cash Converters these days ...

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

:)

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Don`t think it was easy, guess they have probably updated the door since 1949

Adam Aglionby

I thought Dribble was a DeWally fan?

Reply to
Tim Watts

This whole thing seems weird,What diameter core drill, man sized? if small where does that get them? series of holes? hole for explosives? If man sized the machine must be potent?

Reply to
F Murtz

"The Crossrail project has been hit by an unexpected delay..."

Reply to
PeterC

Reply to
The Other Mike

En el artículo , michael adams escribió:

Also used in a more recent movie - one of the Ocean movies with Clooney. Ocean's Eleven or Twelve, maybe.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

En el artículo , Tim Watts escribió:

He put up a spirited defence of PPPoo as well. Good riddance to him, only fit for the killfile.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

En el artículo , PeterC escribió:

"one of our tunnel boring machines is missing"

-- :: je suis Charlie :: yo soy Charlie :: ik ben Charlie ::

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

LoL!

One of our buildings in Kingsway is still shut awaiting some serious cleaning (it was very near and got a facefull of the smoke)

Reply to
Tim Watts

Tim Watts put finger to keyboard:

The police also said that they were alerted about the break-in on Tuesday

- now it transpires that they were told early Friday morning but decided not to pop over and have a look...

Reply to
Scion

That's going to be embarrassing for the Chief Constable if it's true...

Reply to
Tim Watts

Tim Watts put finger to keyboard:

The BBC article says that an alarm monitoring company phoned the police. I would be astonished, given the nature of the business, that the owners/ managers of the safe deposit company were not contacted as well.

Reply to
Scion

That was used in 'Speed', some years ago now.

Reply to
Davey

If, as has been reported elsewhere, they were getting a new alarms system, it could be because the old one was giving too many false alarms to warrant a Police response.

Reply to
Nightjar