OT Groundworkers handwriting

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:Groundworker.jpg
--
Adam

Obviously just ran out of Ws. Could have happened to anyone. ;-)
Tim
--
Please don't feed the trolls

On Friday, 11 October 2019 18:10:50 UTC+1, Tim+ wrote:

Local council ran out of Ts.
RESIDENDS PARKING.
Owain
On 11/10/2019 19:48, snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com wrote:

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=misspelled+school
--
Adrian C

On 11/10/2019 18:01, ARW wrote:

He needs to improve his planning, but he showed flexibility and resilience under pressure: when saw he was running out of space after the block caps "LAWN" he switched to lower case and replaced a wide "w" with a narrow "e".
But I may be irreversibly damaged by years doing performance assessments where one was supposed to be positive and supportive.
--
Robin
On 11/10/2019 18:12, Robin wrote:

The lower case e is the biggest letter!
What performance assessment? He can cut a lawn better than anyone anyone else I know. That's good enough for me.
--
Adam

On 11/10/2019 18:01, ARW wrote:

When I worked for an Electricity Board, the foreman of a labourer team had usually got the job because he was the one who could read and write.
--
Colin Bignell