40mm diamond drill

Just to say that my diamond encrusted drill arrived from China pretty quickly. It was lightweight and rather flimsy, but I didn't expect top quality for under £2.
It quickly made a nice neat hole through the tiles, then more slowly through the MDF backing board. Job done.
On 11/10/2019 14:48, GB wrote:

Good result!
On 11/10/2019 14:48, GB wrote:

And well worth the money as I said if you only need it for one job
twenty-first century’s developed world went into hysterical panic over a