40mm diamond drill

The OP didn't say "it then fell apart", so presumably still fit enough for another similar job or two as well...

Reply to
Jim K...

Order placed :-)

Reply to
Jim K...

I just wish the diamond encrusted tat my wife likes was so inexpensive.

Reply to
Graham.

Just to say that my diamond encrusted drill arrived from China pretty quickly. It was lightweight and rather flimsy, but I didn't expect top quality for under £2.

It quickly made a nice neat hole through the tiles, then more slowly through the MDF backing board. Job done.

Reply to
GB

Good result!

Reply to
newshound

And well worth the money as I said if you only need it for one job

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I wore a face mask, by the way. (While drilling the tile and MDF. You can safely order without a mask. Probably.)

Reply to
GB

I simply changed my wife.

Reply to