OT Global warming.

Of interest to some here.

harry

Good God, Harry, that's the second link you've posted to WUWT recently! Surely you've not converted to scepticism as far AGW is concerned.

Heavy stuff though. One of the conclusions: "The world is currently within the Quaternary Ice Age and nearly as cold as it has ever been. The normal average temperature of the world is around 20°C, some 5°C warmer than today. To keep recent warming in perspective, it is important to understand that even if the worse predictions of the IPCC were to occur, we would only be returning to the average temperature of the last 560 million years."

In the same vein (solar cycles and their influence on global climate), is this : New Study By German Physicists Concludes We Can Expect Climate Cooling For Next 50 Years!

or
Original paper here

Chris Hogg

Either that, or he hasn't read it properly.

Russian scientists were predicting a cooling cycle at least a decade ago.

Reply to
Nightjar