OT Giant RC model aircraft

Pretty spectacular. Didn't even seem to be doing extreme maneuvers!

Reply to
harry

You wanted to find a Gordon Whitehead who has written books on flying scale model planes. I gave you a link to a forum on model planes where someone has posted recently, using the name Gordon Whitehead, and claiming to have spent 62 years on scale model planes. While that does not guarantee it is the person you were looking for I thought it might help. If not, sorry for wasting your time.

Reply to
Robin
Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire