OT: Fuel Bills

Good morning all, Can anyone tell me of a website where I can input my gas and electricity usage and get comparisons for different providers? I use Scottish Gas for both, but I think I could do better. WM

Reply to
wattie

Bob Eager

then it tells me at the end that my bill will be -£48 ! They're going to give me money to switch. I think the algorithm/equations used in this site need some more thought.

Reply to
Graeme

Do you have a windfarm in the back garden?

Reply to
Dave Gibson

No, but I find that eating pistachio nuts gives me a windfarm in me back passage though!

Reply to
Graeme

Sorry, seriously though. If you enter the minimum anual amounts in their little caluclator, then you save more than you pay.

Reply to
Graeme

It worked well (and accurately) for me a few months ago...

Reply to
Bob Eager

Saturday Times article: Act now to beat the inevitable power price rises

Dennis Wynes

In message , wattie writes

I found

the most useful, as they give the raw cost per unit figures for all the supplier's (including your current supplier) tariffs as well as the overall bill calculation. Many of the switch sites make this info hard to get.

Reply to
Steven Briggs