OT: Foxes WTF?

Saves having to drive past it every day with the carcass slowly rotting down.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Ah, it wasn't on a regular run. And slowly rotting carcii (smell aside) are quite environmentally friendly, no ?

Reply to
Jethro_uk

He knew domestic dogs were descended from wolves, not foxes. He wanted to see if domestication could be repeated in a similar species that hadn't previously been domesticated. And they selected specifically for tameness - that dog like traits like floppy ears became more common suggests that the same thing happened with dogs.

Alan Braggins

I seem to remmebr seeing something about this, another theory was apparently proved that when breeding such animals for traits humans like they animals tend to look cuter too, but I'm not sure this was scientifically proved on not.

Reply to
whisky-dave