OT Fossil fuel subsidies

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/may/24/growth-climate-change-fossil-fuel-subsidies-treasury-uk-oil-gas-renewable-energy
No doubt as the price of gas/oil falls the gov will keep on paying subsidies to now unviable N.Sea oil in order to keep the Jocks quiet.
The cost of pandering to Islam in the past.

Bet they don't.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed rabid bigot fantasys.
On 31/08/2015 07:38, harry wrote:

So destroying our own oil would not be pandering to the Arabs then? Its a pretty short term view to assume the current fall in oil prices will last for long. I assume you want all solar subsidies stopped if we have a week of cloud.
On Monday, 31 August 2015 10:52:11 UTC+1, dennis @ home wrote:

The reason the are low is political. The ragheads want to destroy the Green and Fracking industries.
On 31/08/2015 16:27, harry wrote:

And you want to destroy the rest.

Their problem, we get their oil cheap and can do the fracking when it isn't anymore.