OT Ford to invest £100,000,000 in Welsh engine plan t.

More proof the Remaniacs are mad.

Reply to
harry

Sounds like a positive spin on what they said in September

"Ford is to cut the level of investment and will halve the production of its new generation of petrol engines at its factory in Bridgend. The American car firm said it would reduce from a planned £181m to £100m."

Reply to
Andy Burns

The decision to make the new Dragon range of engines was made in 2015. But then it is a Mail story. And posted by harry. QED.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

its just more brexiteer propaganda, lets spin the loss into something positive.

Reply to
dennis

I suppose you are not bothered, but can't you see how childish is looks and how you undermine whatever arguement you make with using terms like Remainiac, Camoron, EUSSR etc?

As for posting Daily Mail articles to make your case, that's a whole new issue.

Reply to
Mark

Trying to use rational argument with someone who is obviously not rational[1] isn't going to work.

[1]]Are people still described as suffering from monomania, or is there some newer term?
Reply to
Sam Plusnet

Climate denier, racist, swivel eyed loon, xenophobe, homophobe, fascist, Little Englander...

Oh. Sorry. I thought we were talking abouty te Left. Anyway remoaner is practically in the English language, and EUSSR is an accurate description.

Almost as bad as posting a BBC article or something plagiarised by the Guardian.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Judging by the increasingly desperate and hysterical headlines on the Daily Express the Brexiteers must be thinking that things are going badly for them.

Reply to
Bob Martin

Desperate.

Reply to
Bob Martin

What "increasingly desperate and hysterical headlines in the Daily Express" ?

You wouldn't be letting your 'little European" bigotry show again would you?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Indeed, most of the Beeb and Guardian output is.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That's a kind word for it. When I read Turnip's babble I honestly thought maybe I should call his nurse in case he passed out from uncontrollable rage:

"Climate denier, racist, swivel eyed loon, xenophobe, homophobe, fascist, Little Englander...

Oh. Sorry. I thought we were talking abouty te Left. Anyway remoaner is practically in the English language, and EUSSR is an accurate description."

Reply to
pamela

It reminds me of the National Inquirer except the National Enquirer doesn't get so many facts wrong. No wonder the Daily Express is the worst selling tabloid in the country.

Its scrappy web site reminds me of those improbably lurid clickthru photo-links found at the bottom of some web pages aimed at the gullible reader.

Reply to
pamela

But most don't buy a Newspaper for news these days. They buy the one which 'confirms' what they choose to believe. And none more so than Turnip.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)