OT - Forces reunited - anyone a member please?

I may have found a school friend of mine on the site, but I am reluctant to spend £9 to join, just to send him a message on the off chance it is him. Is anyone a paid up member and could do the deed on my behalf please.

SGT Terry King RAF J1960095

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Sunny here too, but that didn't help at all.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

jim presented the following explanation :

Apology accepted :-)

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Cannot you not just stalk him in the normal way:-)?

Reply to
ARW

e kan sayit onlee wance.

Reply to
Graham.

Not being a stalker, I have no idea what way is the normal way to stalk. As you seem to be the more experienced stalker...

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield