OT Flooding/other bad weather.

And then the idiots elect another labour government and the whole sorry saga repeats :) People seldom learn from history, except in the last general election.

Reply to
alan_m

in the case of Blair at least a generation. Consider the likes of Plowcunt or Harry - indoctrinated with patently false ideas about the nature of society and climate, so they vote for more centralised power and more profit for cynical rent seeking capitalists.

Look what happens to Priti the moment she tries to make a change. Asking someone to actually do their job is considered 'unreasonable behaviour'!

I think we are only now with Brexit realising just how much serious long term real damage Tony Blair did to the country.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

This from a lover of Farage. ;-)

Reply to