OT: Fewer insects or more aerodynamic cars?

You must be really proud of yourselves. Around 1400 lines of quuoted rubbish to post 7 one-line replies

Reply to
Terry Casey

what does it matter? ...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Of course it matters,

I presume yours were the one line replies.

I do think you might pad things out a bit for Terence old chap. Keep the gentlemans Blood pressure down a bit.

We wouldn't want a silent key on your concience now, would we?

Apologies on behalf of our Scots chum, Terrence. I blame the combination of Ir,n Brew, radioactive fallout from Dounray and the dots and dashes.

He's off to alt nuts shortly BTW, so your worries will be over.

That's eleven lines of garbage including my initials.

Is that o/k for you Terrence?

Sorry, that's 12 lines actually, now I've recounted.

Do spaces count as lines Terrence?

I think we'd better leave the count open...................??

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

You leave Terrence alone you big bully Rod.

He's obviously stressed.

Don't lecture him on viruses, the poor chap is obviously worried about things like that.

I think he should find an animal rescue. Adopting a homeless haggis can be a very rewarding experience.

Terrence, that's an idea. Get yourself a haggis, they make very intelligent and loyal companions.

Perhaps you could call him Blenkinsopp? After all I did make the suggestion.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

you can't have a class B silent key ......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

I think you are being very generous.

I see no evidence of Terrence being a class B

If Terrence is class B maybe someone sat the exam for him.

Not, I hasten to add, that I have any strong opinion of the educational achievements of class B's.

It's just that One has a few expectations.

Line counters fall short by a long chalk.

Although from a different perspective, a true line counter, someone dedicated to the task, has a skill and ability that should be cherished. Terrence isn't a true line counter.

Alt nuts too hard old bean?

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

you on drugs?....no idea what you are talking about......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

ZBK2, ZBM2, ZLD2

AB