OT - feeding the trolls

Twas obviously back in OS9 days I last tried that then - you can see how often I used macs ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Not to worry - getting rid of Comrade Stalin is much more important.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Never understood what possessed them to think the "convicted arab shoplifter" mouse was a good idea. Everytime I touched one, it made me want to throw it through a window...

Reply to
Tim Watts

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "David WE Roberts" saying something like:

There is and it's been around for years - NewsProxy. Free and filters by regular expressions.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Thanks for that - will have an investigate.

Reply to
David WE Roberts

I also want to watch threads that involve Chavs and the likes.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Is he related to :::Jerry::: ? Very similar behaviour with long absences.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Is he related to :::Jerry::: ? Very similar behaviour with long absences.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Maxie, you were wrong. Labour wanted nothing to do with them and walked away even when they were wanting deal with them.

Maxie, that is what happened in the world.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Maxie, were you sending Dim Lin, the Oriental enchantress, out on the hustings? Maxie! What man! A bet that got lots of votes for your Paddy Band party.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel