OT: Engineering the 2012 Olympics Ceremonies - Lecture

A little late, but I have just come across this 1 hour technical lecture about the engineering aspects of the 2012 Olympics & Paralympics opening & closing ceremonies. It fascinated me, and I guess there are more nerds out there. ;-)

There is a time lapse at 04:20

Here is the transition to sports stadium:

And here it gets set up for the closing ceremony.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

It fascinated me, and I

Great! I've managed 8 minutes and I'll file the rest away for future entertainment.

Reply to
pepper

Cheers

Reply to