OT Eeeek!!!!!!

At least he has got his hard hat and hi-vis on:

Mr Pounder

But at least it is orange hi-vis:-)

Reply to
ARW

Incidentally, a friend of mine claims he saw a buxom lass wearing a hi vis vest a few days ago, and mentioned to me these ladies definitely need one specially made for them, as other wise it looks like some surrealistic tent. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

He's got grey hair. Does that mean he's around 60 and has survived

40-odd years of doing things this way? Or is he really 20, and he's gone grey from the fright?
Reply to
GB

GB wrote in news:mhfodp$j8b$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Probaly a bloke who grumbles about having to go to work and complains every day - yet risks his life for it.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

I'm not convinced it wasn't a setup.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

I can't imagine that it is an approved way of coupling wagons.

Reply to
Nightjar

Hmmmmmmmm Bottom left of video. Gifak-net. Looks dodgy to me. I blame the Muslims!

Reply to
Mr Pounder