OT: Ebay sale.

Another example:

I recently purchased 2 hard disks. Money removed from PayPal. The items are rather overdue and when I clicked on the eBay link in a "Thank you for purchasing..." email I get:

This listing (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) has been removed, or this item is not available.

He's still trading, has my money and on phoning eBay I got told the average wait is 64 minutes!!

Reply to
Fredxx

Got an email from Ebay this morning. They've 'refunded' my money. I'd love to know what action they've taken against the other party. It all seems unnecessarily complicated, but does work if you persevere.

Basically, you have to deal with Ebay, not PayPal, if it is a dispute of any sort. Only PayPal if a query about your account.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)