OT - disaster ahead

All I need to know if it is a Brexit vote, or the opposite.

Bunkering down

Dave R

Reply to
David

Its a full moon, so expect idiocy near pubs and clubs and drivers thinking your car is invisible. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Any objective evidence for this old chestnut? I know a lot of folk swear by it, but... any concrete examples?

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Bugger all basically and even if there was it might well just be because more choose to be out and about at night when its brighter out there with a full moon than when it is much darker without one.

There have been some that have analysed the stats, but none of them have ever found much.

Reply to
<hgtr