OT: Dear Diary

Thought it was going to be just another day at work, but then this handyman turns up to do some odd jobs. How the heck am I supposed to concentrate with this dreamy specimen around? Did my "ooh, forgot my whip" routine to get a better look.

Reply to
Lino expert

ROFL

:-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In message , Lino expert writes

I think we need photos of all the parties concerned in their working clothes so we can make our own judgements.

Where is this house of pleasure? Leysdown, Fawkham Green, Benover or Coxheath?

Reply to
Peter Twydell

Probably Luton!

Reply to
Bob Eager

A brothel with towel rails and toilet roll holders in Luton? I doubt it...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

There's a potential for a whole business to business enterprise here:

"Confessions of a Handyman" spin off video.

or

"DIY video instruction handbook"

- simply by changing the subtitles.

Reply to
dom

The digital camera has yet to debut in our picturesque village of Lower Bottom. They keep on at me to move to the next village up, but I'm not convinced.

Reply to
Lino expert

Good point! (even if you weren't talking about the Luton in Medway...)

Reply to
Bob Eager

In message , Andrew Gabriel writes

Is this from experience ?

Reply to
geoff

No point - the sun never shines there, does it ?

Reply to
geoff

In message , Lino expert writes

A "pepsi" moment ?

Reply to
geoff

More a draught Guiness moment with my physique :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

..which is still several steps up from a "Lidl generic cola drink" moment.

Reply to
Lino expert

Cor, he can rod my U bend any time!

Reply to