OT Cris Hogg Wild Flower Seeds

There is nothing more pikey than plastic butterflies on sticks and fake black cats in the garden.

Reply to
ARW

I have never had "plastic butterflies on sticks". I still have the fake black cat in my front garden with FOAD written on it. When are you going to grow a pair, become a man and move away from your shithole council estate?

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Such ignorance. Many of our plant seeds need a frost before they'll germinate.

harry