OT but what a bellend

A model risks losing her eye after an attempt to tattoo her eyeball left her partially blind and crying purple tears. Two months ago, 24-year-old Catt Gallinger of Ottawa, Canada, decided to have a purple scleral tattoo, which is when the sclera, or white part of the eyeball, is injected with dye.
But just hours after allowing her then boyfriend to inject the purple ink into her left eye, it was clear something had gone wrong when her eye started leaking and became swollen, causing her sight to blur. Now she?s facing the prospect of losing the vision in her eye completely
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/hope-gone-model-purple-tattoo-eyeball-now-risks-losing-sight-165845064.html
These people walk among us.
On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 20:07:50 -0000, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
experience into a viable and meaningful comprehension...

I imagine he will be struck off the roll of the Royal Collage of Tattoo Artists.
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Typo! but let it stand, it's funnier.
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 20:49:29 +0000, Graham. wrote:

risks-losing-sight-165845064.html

Old story. It was clear at the time that it was unlikely the eye would be saved.
Oh well - one is OK.
On Friday, 1 December 2017 22:29:46 UTC, Bob Eager wrote:

I suppose she can now have a variety of glass ones in different colours if she wants.
Owain
On Sat, 02 Dec 2017 04:21:27 -0800, spuorgelgoog wrote:

Acrylic these days. Not just colours - I'm having a custom pattern next time. Probably black with a small red dot.
On Sat, 02 Dec 2017 13:32:20 +0000, jim wrote:

No. Mindhorn.

Go for it!
Can they do something like this for you?
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f6/HAL9000.svg/1200px-HAL9000.svg.png
--
Today is Sweetmorn, the 44th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3183
On Sat, 02 Dec 2017 15:34:39 +0000, Huge wrote:

HAL9000.svg/1200px-HAL9000.svg.png
I'll have to ask. Still waiting for the appointment for the new one.
On Saturday, 2 December 2017 15:41:47 UTC, Bob Eager wrote:

Don't they come in standard sizes, like shoes? Or with a prescription, like specs?
Then you could go to Glasseyes Direct ...
Owain
On Sat, 02 Dec 2017 11:04:54 -0800, spuorgelgoog wrote:

:)
Neither. All custom made.
On Sun, 03 Dec 2017 21:18:33 +0000, jim wrote:

They make a mould. They stick a plate under the eyelids with a kind of straw attached. Then they put stuff similar to that dental mould material down the straw. Wait for it to set and remove it all.
They use that to build a plaster of Paris mould. Then they make a wax impression for that. They fit and shave it until it fits well round the edges. Then they mark a spot for the pupil.
Takes about an hour, including colour matching with the other eye. The white is more important, apparently. They also match the number of visible blood vessels, etc.
On 02/12/2017 13:21, Bob Eager wrote:

That sexy Borg look....
--
Adam

On Saturday, 2 December 2017 13:21:14 UTC, Bob Eager wrote:

Poundland do multicolour flashing LED santa hats for £1 - maybe the oc ularist could incorporate the electronics for that festive party look.
Owain
On Tue, 05 Dec 2017 15:32:39 -0800, spuorgelgoog wrote:

It's been done - glowing red.
With the addition of a video camera.
On 01/12/2017 20:07, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

It's when she says "Let's do the other eye" I begin to worry.
Thick as pig shit:-)
--
Adam

On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 21:17:35 +0000, ARW wrote:

+1
On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 9:17:37 PM UTC, ARW wrote:

t her

f the

nk

’s

ks-losing-sight-165845064.html

Incidentally pig shit is not thick. Its quite runny until a thin crust form s on it wnhich breaks easily when trodden on.
On Tuesday, 5 December 2017 10:16:41 UTC, fred wrote:

eft her

of the

ink

e’s

isks-losing-sight-165845064.html

rms on it wnhich breaks easily when trodden on.
The phrase 'thick as pig shit' does not refer to it's viscousity but it's i ntellectual properties.

Thanks for explaining that. Which type of shit is more intellectual, then?
--
*Sorry, I don't date outside my species.