OT but what a bellend

A model risks losing her eye after an attempt to tattoo her eyeball left her partially blind and crying purple tears. Two months ago, 24-year-old Catt Gallinger of Ottawa, Canada, decided to have a purple scleral tattoo, which is when the sclera, or white part of the eyeball, is injected with dye.

But just hours after allowing her then boyfriend to inject the purple ink into her left eye, it was clear something had gone wrong when her eye started leaking and became swollen, causing her sight to blur. Now she?s facing the prospect of losing the vision in her eye completely

These people walk among us.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 20:07:50 -0000, "Mr Pounder Esquire" coalesced the vapors of human experience into a viable and meaningful comprehension...

I imagine he will be struck off the roll of the Royal Collage of Tattoo Artists.

Reply to
Graham.

On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 20:49:29 +0000, Graham. coalesced the vapors of human experience into a viable and meaningful comprehension...

Typo! but let it stand, it's funnier.

Reply to
Graham.

It's when she says "Let's do the other eye" I begin to worry.

Thick as pig shit:-)

Reply to
ARW

Old story. It was clear at the time that it was unlikely the eye would be saved.

Oh well - one is OK.

Reply to
Bob Eager

+1
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Well I'm sorry but this is very silly indeed. Where was the sensible Gene when she was conceived? Not the first time I've heard a similar story, sadly. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

One of the recently brought up generation that never learned about consequences.

Reply to
harry

I suppose she can now have a variety of glass ones in different colours if she wants.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Acrylic these days. Not just colours - I'm having a custom pattern next time. Probably black with a small red dot.

Reply to
Bob Eager

No. Mindhorn.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Go for it!

Can they do something like this for you?

Huge

I'll have to ask. Still waiting for the appointment for the new one.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Don't they come in standard sizes, like shoes? Or with a prescription, like specs?

Then you could go to Glasseyes Direct ...

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

:)

Neither. All custom made.

Reply to
Bob Eager

They make a mould. They stick a plate under the eyelids with a kind of straw attached. Then they put stuff similar to that dental mould material down the straw. Wait for it to set and remove it all.

They use that to build a plaster of Paris mould. Then they make a wax impression for that. They fit and shave it until it fits well round the edges. Then they mark a spot for the pupil.

Takes about an hour, including colour matching with the other eye. The white is more important, apparently. They also match the number of visible blood vessels, etc.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Incidentally pig shit is not thick. Its quite runny until a thin crust form s on it wnhich breaks easily when trodden on.

Reply to
fred

rms on it wnhich breaks easily when trodden on.

The phrase 'thick as pig shit' does not refer to it's viscousity but it's i ntellectual properties.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Thanks for explaining that. Which type of shit is more intellectual, then?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Ask wodney he spends a lot of time shoveling it, and seems to know more about pigs arses than anyone else. I thought nibbler had the most dence shit. But I'd guess that an animal that crapped living organisms might have the most intellectual shit.

Reply to
whisky-dave