OT: But hilarious

"Every time I've tried one of these paid-for services, it ends the same way: I set it all up in advance so we can sit down later to watch, whereupon the streaming service decides at that very moment to demand I enter a 47-character password (one that I last typed when I first thought it up 19 months earlier) comprising upper and lower-case characters, digits, dashes, slashes, hashes, gashes and assorted emoji from the 'sexual organs' set, all using the crappy wobbly buttons on my remote control.

My wife makes coffee and reads a book while I make the mandatory five attempts to get past this dick-for-brains login system, and then I discover that although it previously accepted my payment, it has suddenly changed its mind in a huff, is now refusing to recognise my credit card and has duly notified the police."

For the full narrative..

The Natural Philosopher