OT APP?

Where did this guy get the App to fly about the city ?

Jim GM4DHJ ...

watching the Rab C Nesbitt dvd's ?

Reply to
Andrew

doubt it

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

with us-titles like on!

Reply to
Jim Jackson

Obviously not seen the video, but somebody at our council told me that they did a recent video about how Kingston will look when all the high rise bits are finished etc, and it was done by a company who used current pictures and videos and some cgi to make it. As I say people say its impressive but it never really happened and I guess this type of thing is a lot easier nowadays with cheaper computing power and memory.

I do sometimes wonder though at how a You tuber can afford to do it, or maybe they use their employers systems when everyone goes home.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

You can do a lot, particularly at YouTube quality, with quite modestly priced software.

Reply to
nightjar