OT: Another reversing idiot

He's Australian, you have to reverse everything he says. Quite why he's in a UK group I don't know.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Agreed, however "Although failure to comply with the other rules of the Code will not, in itself, cause a person to be prosecuted, The Highway Code may be used in evidence in any court proceedings under the Traffic Acts to establish liability." Therefore, as I state above, reversing out, should it be deemed to have caused an accident, might result in prosecution. Doesn't have to be the law for that to happen.

Reply to
Old Codger

In addition, the

=98do/do not=E2=80=99.

So the twatt I put in the OP who could have reversed into me would have = been ok, because he was following the HC? Bullshit! Running someone do= wn in either direction would result in the same punishment.

-- =

Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I did not suggest that.

Reversing in however is much less likely to result in an accident because the driver has a much better all round view and other vehicle drivers are not going to be surprised by a vehicle suddenly appearing from between hedges/fences.

Reply to
Old Codger

. In addition, the

=80=98do/do not=E2=80=99.

You most certainly did, you claimed the HC would be used against me.

Bullshit. Reversing in is getting in the way of everybody, because you'= re waiting in the busy road instead of your driveway. I just go straigh= t in without holding anyone up. When exiting, I wait until it's clear, = on my own land, without being in the way. I pride myself on being a cou= rteous driver.

I have just as good a view when reversing. Please learn to drive before= you kill somebody.

-- =

Is it possible to brush your teeth without wiggling your arse?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

You are either an idiot or a troll. I will, possibly unjustifiably, give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are trolling just for the fun of watching others correct you.

Now just FOHP.

Reply to
Old Codger

+1
Reply to
Old Codger

To his signature? Please learn to snip properly you ignoranus.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword