[OT] Android question

I have 2 Samsung tablets.

I would like them to be limited to one task only, namely, run a single (interactive) app that I have on them.

Ideally, I would like the tablets to start with this app when turned on, and not allow the user to do anything else but use the app.

Is that possible? Couldn't find how to do anything even close to this online...

Reply to
JoeJoe

Google "android kiosk"

Reply to
dennis

Does that help at all?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Thanks a lot! Kiosk is the word that was missing from my search...

SureLock seems to do everything I am after (and much more).

Will give it a try for the next few days.

Thanks again.

Reply to
JoeJoe