OT Amazon?yodel saga continues.

Having been notified my widgets had been despatched I checked the tracking information. The package arrived in my local Yodel depot at

253am this morning but is not scheduled for delivery until tomorrow. As it happens I have just had another parcel delivered by Yodel that arrived at the local depot after the first one! The Yodel driver is regularly on this run and is always pleasant and helpful so I asked him what went wrong. He stared at the sky and expressed his annoyance an apologies for this. His van was nothing like full so was it a cockup or a deliberate delay?
Reply to
Peter Crosland

Perhaps the staff need to communicate more internally, perhaps they should do this as their name suggests. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I dont think this sort of information is overly accurate. We were notified yesterday that a pallet was due for delivery tmorrow - but it had just been delivered. (Not Amazon or Yodel.)

NT

Reply to
meow2222