OT: African swarms makes BBC swoon

I see the anti-British TV media forces of evil are at work making anyone who thinks the African invasion of these islands is anything but justified, a racist or inhuman. Truth is of course that an invasion is exactly what it is. Our tottering NHS for example will be leeched-off by these people and we native Brits pushed ever more into meaningless oblivion in our own country.

The cunning BBC are leaders in dredging up the Politically Liberal/Leftist anti-British scum - and supporters of these invaders. They'd be happy to see Britain hung out to dry no matter what the cost. Any hint of the truth eg

The Refugee Council attacked Mr Cameron's use of the word "swarm" as "irresponsible, dehumanising language". is immediately attacked. Well the ARE a swarm! What do you call thousands of foreigners trying to steal their way into OUR country? A tea party?

Again the BBC and Sky allow the leftists supporters club huge amounts of airtime to spout their warped reasoning. They say these invaders are not coming here for anything but? a list of spurious convenient lies. Examples are "They come to join their family". NO THEY ARE NOT. The come to sponge off easy-touch Britain led by spineless never-worked Politicos in Westminster.

One must sympathize with the invaders given the fact that the politicos such as Bliar et al have indeed caused wars in their lands. But if we allow that to be the reason for invasion we may as well close down UK Ltd today.

Notice that the BBC NEVER allow people to speak as they really feel about this: "Invaders stopped Today". Oh no. For the BBC it's a golden opportunity to interview the poor deprived people who, they say, we owe a living to and must support at any cost. Yes the BBC is very happy for you and your family to be reduced to the status of a farm animal - here only to work like slaves for the immigrant masters that the BBC and TV media can easily control.

Reply to
jake

Crikey. What does your therapist say about this theory?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Indeed. It is interesting and informative to get the views from the people on the ground. And it may make people feel sorry for them.

But sorry or not, people storming the tunnel, climbing all over, and into lorries, and harassing truck drivers has to stop.

Fundamentally, Britain cannot let half of the african continent and eastern europe move here without severely damaging the country and overloading the infrastructure.

If we can do a bit, that's all well and good, but it has to be measured and sustainable and not a free for all. Sorry, life is not fair.

Reply to
Tim Watts

But what do you really think? Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

That jake is much more sane than you.

Reply to
Richard

Ah. The all mouth and trousers man strikes again.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I think that Mrs Thatcher would have stopped this shit storm before it began. She was many things, but she was not spineless.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Elaborate.

Reply to
Richard

Dave Plowman (News) scribbled

You bothered reading that s**te ? It's got nutter written all through the first paragraph.

Reply to
Jonno

Hang on a minute, if what I heard was correct, and I'd not leap to defend Macaroon normally, but he said swarms of people. What is wrong with that? Its true, and thugh many might not like the thought, somebody will have to sort out what to do. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

I didn't see anything wrong with that term iether. If he'd used 'herd'

Reply to
whisky-dave

Apparently, it is "De-humanising" the crowds (!) of people who have, by their own free will, travelled to Calais and are expecting somebody else to take care of them.

He can call them what he likes, as long as it's not 'Future Citizens of Britain'. On the other hand, how about 'Citizens of Scotland'? I'm sure Nicola would love them as neighbours.

Reply to
Davey

Well, quite. Some just like to look for anything they can take offence to.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Are these the same Island people that did more than their bit to defeat the Third Reich? No, of course they are not. Today those proud peoples are replaced by uneducated politically correct droids that have little thought for their fellow Brits and even less for what remains of their country.

So what the Third Reich failed to do, the vile evil that is political correctness does with relative ease. Britain, a place where ones "natural" and often protective thoughts are inverted, then outlawed, then made the new norm. Not only will you accept such brain washing, but you'd better not utter a tweet of complaint else hordes of media robots will descend on you and your family and castigate you for thinking for yourself. You'd better agree with the BBC and Sky else you WILL be a target of their political enforcement police aka Current affairs and ("joke") news programmes. Soaps are another of their favourite brain-washing tools. Used endlessly to warp and twist the mind of the easily-led into a shape where they no longer see danger in anything - not even the loss of their country and culture for their own children. Every foreigner's culture is of course beyond price. Where bits of crudely carved wood, and images of baked bean tins are placed as art along with the music of Beethoven and the paintings of Constable.

Reply to
jake

They come from the whole of Africa. There are few black people in Syria Libya or Iraq.

Reply to
harry