extinction rebellion

One of the founders on Woman's Hour today, demonstrating how "woo-woo" she is

Andy Burns

Sorry, this episode is not currently available

But I don't need to see/hear anything to know that extinction rebellion oiks are all a waste of space.

Reply to
Richard

You were too quick

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

I winder how many kids she has, or intends to bang out. That Radford lady had yet another this year, her 21st or

22nd I believe.

Clearly she and her husband couldn't care less about the planet and its resources.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

Would that invalidate my earlier sentiment?

Reply to
Richard

These bastards are just anti-capitalists using the environment as a pretext for their disgraceful antics. Same thing with Black Lives Matter uses black people, cynically, for their own unstated purposes.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Yes.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Well I regularly get emails from their Greenwich branch complaining about the Mayors new tunnel under the Thames actually adding to pollution. They never see the pragmatic view I find. The justification for the tunnel is to speed the polluting traffic across the Thames rather than it sitting in jams on one side or the other. With the reduction in emissions now taking place, this tunnel sounds like a valid action to me. In the real world if people are running commercial vehicles to deliver goods, then the faster they can achieve it the better for both pollution and traffic. Ban them by restricting access too much and the economy will suffer accordingly. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

They are all well funded proto-Marxists of the cold war AgitProp variety.

The intention is to create dissent where none exists by in-your-face aggression.

The plan is to destabilise nations enough to allow collapse or takeover by their sponsors

Every single cultural or national institution is attacked

- our history

- the monarchy

- the English language

- heterosexual marriage