OT; Advertising

I don't use Windows Live Mail. I use Thunderbird.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Sorry about that, it was my first post to the newsgroup on my new laptop, which runs win8.1, as i use a pop mail server i had to download the 'live essentials' to get windows live mail back i was used to on win7, but it downloads the latest version which has fecked up reply options... i.e. it can't add the indents to show which part is the reply and which part is what i wrote.... like Harry does.

I found an option to add indents, but didn't realise until too late it had but it into html mode.

I've now removed the win8 version of live mail and installed an earlier version which isnt broken, so normal service has resumed.

Reply to
Gazz

giganews did not filter it either...

Reply to
John Rumm

I think that comment was addressed to Gazz

Reply to
John Rumm

Never went away as far as I'm concerned. The medium-is-not-the-message.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

So do I, but not relevant on usenet.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Tis when someone stuffs mime content in usenet postings! ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Turnpike gives me the option of viewing the MIME version (though it has by design limited HTML rendering), or a plain text version (without all the HTML stuff). I'd expect any modern client to do similar.

Can't say it bothers me, life is too short.

Reply to
chris French