OT; Administrators

I've dealt with a local charity for years. They want a job done, Kym rings me, I sort it.

New manager at head office.

They now have to fill in a Responsive Repair Request Form (Excel), email it to him, he emails it to me, I open it & print it out (2 colours of course) and then sort the job out.

Piggin pen pushers.

Reply to
David Lang

The informal approach works if everybody is honest. Unfortunately not everybody who works for charities is.

Reply to
Nightjar

If you used to work on the basis of a phone call why do you need to print the Responsive Repair Request Form at all - let alone in colour?

I'm worried it's contagious :)

Reply to
Robin